Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Thought: Palace Related Dramas

How many palace dramas are there?
How many are filmed a year?

First off, this blogpost has no importance whatsoever.
I was reading a post off A Virtual Voyage :http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2012/11/a-promising-start-the-confidant-episode-1-5.html#more-7649 and as I was watching this, Of course I would think about BBJX and ewww....Gong. It hit me, does drama companies and such have allotted time for when they can use the different palaces for filming? Because there are a lot of period dramas in one year and not everyone can be filming at the same time; unless maybe they do film at the same time but they can't run to different sets.

I don't know. It was just a random thought I felt was necessary to put down.

Speaking of palace related dramas, the post from a virtual voyage, it sounds interesting but definitely not something I would be interested in, maybe my mom though.

No comments:

Post a Comment