Saturday, March 9, 2013

Song Of The Week: I Am Not Willing To Let You Be Alone

Hello netizens of bloggernet. I am starting this new thing where I will post one song a week that I like. It could be anything from K-Pop, Taiwanese-pop, C-Pop, HK-Pop, from a drama. It could be old. It could be new. One thing for sure is that it will be great.

I think the best part about doing this is it will allow me give you guys an opportunity to listen to some more songs if you're not familiar and it will allow me to go out of my comfort zone and listen to the same thing everyday. Then again, I have a lot of songs on my ipod so it will take a while.

First song is I Am Not Willing To Let You Be Alone我不願讓你一個人
  By Mayday.
I heard this song a few months ago and fell in love. It's a great song. Nuff said.

Mayday is a Taiwanese band that's basically Taiwan's version of The Beatles. They're good. They've been around for over a decade and I say they deserve what they have and the fame they're at.






This song is from their latest album "Second Round 第二人生 ", makes sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment