Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Start: The Four Constables


Sadly enough I have never seen this drama. I am in the middle of watching like ten things, which is making it worse to add another one, but I thought since they're remaking The Four with Zhang Han and Bai Bing, why not watch it now so I know what to expect in the future.
So I have no knowledge on what this is about except these four guys who saves people. Sounds good enough to me.

I grew up watching only TVB, like the rest of you guys. It's sad to see they're not as big as they were before but they may still just have it, who knows. But then again with this new production company in Hong Kong, TVB is no longer a monopoly.

Synopsis:
Based on the novel by Wen Rui An, the drama is centered around four extremely skilled assassins/detectives who are hired by the Chinese Emperor to arrest and execute any criminals roaming through the country.

Cast:
Raymond Lam 林峰 as Sing Ngai Yue/ Mou Ching 成崖餘 / Heartless (無情)
Kenneth Ma 馬國明 as Tit Yau Ha/ Tit Sau 鐵游夏/ Iron Fist (鐵手)
Sammul Chan 陳鍵鋒 as Chui Leuk Seung/ Jui Ming 崔略商 / Chaser(追命)
Ron Ng 吳卓羲 as Lang Ling Hay/ Lang Huet 冷凌棄 / Cold Blood(冷血)
Selena Li  李詩韻 as Lan Yeut Fei 藍若飛

Weirdly enough, I have never seen a drama with Raymond so this will be the first. I wonder why it wasn't popular when it came out though, the cast is amazing! Does this count as an idol drama?








No comments:

Post a Comment