Saturday, March 30, 2013

Curiosity Strikes: Gloomy Salad Days

This drama seems weird.. I don't know, but I haven't exactly seen just a straight up high school drama, I refuse to watch It Started with a Kiss and Playful Kiss. I don't know much about this drama, which is good so I can be surprised but this post will be short, as for sweet, probably not. Just bland. I don't know much or have much to say except I'm curious.

Synopsis
This drama involves 12 different stories which happened to teenagers, taken from real life social cases. Shen Qi is a student who has a brain tumor, giving him the ability to see Death Girl when no one else can. As he witnesses her task of ferrying different people to the afterlife, he gradually falls in love with her and begins to understand the transition between life and death. 

Main Characters
Aaron Yan as Shen Qi/ Gao Chao

He has a brain tumor which allows him to see ghosts. The ghost tells him of the school's story and secrets.

He is SOOO cute, but not the best actor. He's lucky he's cute, and that apparently he can sing. I don't know, I just haven't gotten around to it. Any recommendations?


Serena Fang 房思瑜 as Du He 杜荷

Du He died in this school and her soul lurks around campus. When Shen Qi starts seeing her, she tells him of all the school's stories and secrets.

I don't know... I just saw her in Summer's Desire and I just didn't like her, let alone the fact that she's the lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment