Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello Bloggernet

July 7, 2012. Yerp. Thats today. the first time i had a blog and may i say it was annoying as H-E-double hockey sticks trying to figure this thing out and personally i still think its not right. Oh well, you can only live and learn.

Since its my first blog ever i thought i might say the reasons why i started this.

  1. My asian parents don't let me do anything so i might as well find something to do this summer while i'm in this house.
  2. I need a place to rant about my feelings about things like my dramas<3, music, movies, and rant about what goes on in my life if i find my sister isn't enough.
I think I might like this. Whether or not this blog will be popular as Jolecole's is fine with me( i hope it does though). I want peoples opinions and see they feel on my thoughts. Well let this begin.


 a catchy song for ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment