Monday, April 8, 2013

Curiosity Strikes: LOVE

I know it's not of me to do back to back posts on just movies but I don't give a care. 

I don't think this is the first time I've found this movie but I think the difference is that this time it made a bigger impact on me when I began seeing a lot of familiar faces. I think this movie will be a cute one to watch. Sometimes movies tend to be very extravagant in setting, clothing, actors but not in plot which is kinda of a flop for them. I think that this one will be good because of it's simple plot and good casting.

I think one of the biggest things that drew my attention to this movie is the cast. As I was watching the trailer, I was only anticipating for Eddie Peng to come onto the screen but the more I watched, the more familiar faces there were. Shu Qi, whose beauty is never dying. Ivy Chen, who is as cute as a button; oddly enough, I've never seen her act but I am planning on watching Black and White soon, I just don't know when due to my crappy schedule coming up. Vicki Zhao who is definitely a star and one of my most memorable and favorite actors after I watched Mulan. Ethan Ruan. OH MY GOSH. I think he did this before his military service. I love his awkwardness, stupidity, dumbfounded and gullible look in Fated To Love You. Because of him and Joe Chen, FtLY is my favorite drama to this day. Words couldn't express my thrill and excitement when I saw him in this trailer. I couldn't have found this without google-ling up my adorable husband.

I don't know what the plot is on this movie is except that it's about eight people and their love lives. I'm sorry for my failure in preparation but this one is someone difficult for me to find stuff on. Because of that, I don't feel like looking it up. Luckily, for you guys, the trailer is pretty straightforward. This movie will be about a story of many people who have a connection with another character, just more coincidental than usual, and their love lives.

Trailer


Pictures
Shu Qi


Eddie Peng in his swim trunks confessing his love to his other half *cough cough* me *cough cough*

Eddie stuck in a love triangle with two best friend or sisters, I don't know.
Amber Kuo, Eddie Peng, Ivy Chen

Shu Qi and Amber Kuo

Another promotional poster

Mark Chao and Vicki Zhao

Ethan Ruan

Vicki Zhao and Mark Chao again

Amber Kuo and Ivy Chen

Shu Qi

Eddie Peng "kissing" Amber Kuo

The adorable Ivy Chen

Amber Kuo and Eddie Peng

Ethan Ruan and Shu Qi having a moment

This hunk of meat is Taiwanese- British actor Rhydian Vaughan. This picture contains some of my favorite things. Taiwanese guys, British guys, hot guys, guys with cool names, and guys in a bad-ass suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment