Friday, January 18, 2013

MV: In Order To Meet You


First off I would like to thank JayneStars because without her I would have never found out about this piece of art. It's truly stunning.

Like she said, every still of Aska Yang and Qi Wei appears to be a shot from Vogue and she couldn't be any more correct.
From their latest drama Love Destiny, an insert song I believe, called In Order To Meet You. I think the video fits perfectly and is one of the best I've seen in a while. I have been listening to this song non-stop for days now and well, can you blame?

It has a great ballad and their voices balances each other perfectly.



Pictures


From the looks of this video, Love Destiny looks AMAZING and cute, which is what I need. But it's nowhere to be found, even in English Sub so the chances of me ever watching it is basically never.




2 comments:

  1. I think this is actually the opening theme for Love Destiny. At least, I hope it is... too beautiful of a song for it to be just an insert song. :D

    Love Destiny hasn't started airing yet, so that's why you can't watch it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from Love Destiny, but I just have a feeling I will never get to watch it. It's kinda of a shame because I love one of the guys, and Qi wei and it looks cute, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete