Thursday, January 31, 2013

Anticipation: Luan Shi Jia Ren Again


Since this drama is already out, why am I still anticipating for it to be out you may ask. Well it's pretty simple. No English Subs for me to read. You don't know how painful that is. I wish that Chinese dramas got subbed as fast as Korean dramas but they don't. 

Even though I think this drama is probably going to be a miss in the ball park and not done well, I still want to watch it. Something about this time period gets to me, so does the fact that Tang Yan, Luo Jin, Sammul Chan are in it.

So episode 1 is currently out and about. I am in a very slow process of recapping it, but it will appear. 

Since I can't exactly bear it that much anymore. My present to you is spamming you guys with a bunch of photos.

It's not exactly much because I don't want to give too much away, mainly a tease. ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment