Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yes, No, Maybe This Drama

Lets just say this month has been a roller coaster road in trying to look for an interesting drama to watch that has either viet dubbed or english subs. It was to the point where i found the internet boring and it didn't help that my YT subscriptions weren't uploading anything interesting. I was just anticipating for school to start ot was even about to break open one of my summer reading books.I'm not the biggest fan of Korean dramas, so I'll just stick to Mainland China and Taiwan. So here is how this week has been.



So I gave up my attempt to watch New Sprig Plum Blossom, Beauty World, and The Fierce Wife. New Sprig Of Plum Blossom seems so promising but after nothing with full english subs and lack in knowledge of Mandarin, I gave up. *siiiiiiiigggh* I believe one day they'll have it in viet dubbed or in full english sub and that day I will wait. Beauty World was just because of curiosity. Nice cast, decent clothing, but even though it said 100% eng sub, it always came two minutes later making you guess as of to who said what and just made you angry. And the fact that Luo Jin was only in the first episode as the bad pirate guy who gets captured by the stupid, nontalented Mickey He, that just made me really want to stop. Such a disappointment for the really awesome trailer I saw along time ago. I also don't feel like waiting for Yang Mi to come. I'm not the biggest fan of her but I still respect her as an actress, and this role is different for her but just way too long for me to sit through, and that stupid emperor.

 I also gave up my attempt to watch A Game About Love starring Joe Chen, Sam Wang, and that other guy from White Robe Of Love with Ady An. Honestly I was excited to watch it because I am a huge fan of Joe Chen in Fated to Love You and Sam Wang in the Magicians of Love. I gave up trying to watch White robe of Love. But back on topic, I think the drama would be fine if it was just the three main and Sam's onscreen grandpa. Everyone else in the cast is too overwhelming and overacts and the cheesy sound effect made it worse. They just weren't cut for it, maybe if they didn't go so overboard I'd be fine but I'm not that lucky I guess and thats saying something because I love cheesy dramas.

So the next Drama I will attempt to watch? Down With Love.

It looks like an upbeat, funny taiwanese drama. Just what I need after the longest headache the internet has been giving me because of the lack of interesting dramas. So the plot of this drama is that: Xiang Yu Ping, a divorce and inheritance lawyer, is seen by others as cold, selfish, and ruthless. He had taken in his brother's orphans and was in need of a nanny. But after he exhausted his supply of nannies, he still couldn't find one who doesn't fall in love with him or gets scared off by the kids. Fed up, Yu Ping asks his secretary, Yang Duo, to find a nanny that meets his requirements. She recommends her younger sister, Yang Guo, for the job; assuring Yu Ping that her tomboyish sister will not fall in love with him by lying that she does not like men at all

That seems like the equation to a funny drama. I just need something to watch and some mac and cheese sounds really good right now. But the girl actually seems, looks, and acts tomboyish unlike when other actresses try to. I guess that's why I like Taiwanese dramas, they're actually pure and good actors. Lets see how long this will last. But first, I'm off to make mac and cheese.

Toodaloo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment