Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ghetto Justice Decision

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN


So I finally came across a drama I know I will love. It is none other than the great Ghetto Justice.

I've actually heard a lot about this drama for years, seen it every where but never watched it. I don't know why, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I'm also watching a bunch of other dramas on the side, but out of curiosity I finally clicked on it. I wasn't sure if it was a serious drama or a comedy, like most Hong Kong dramas. My guess proved me right, well, based on the first episode at least.

So this morning, I woke up early because I just can't seem to sleep in so I grabbed my laptop so I could make more banners cause I was bored. Unfortunately for me, once I set up everything to make the banner, it was spazzing out. I didn't feel like going back to Too Late To Say I Love You because I was getting tired of reading the vietsubs....... and the fact that I didn't remember what episode I'm on on any of my dramas. What a bad habit I must say, to start watching another drama when you find one dull and doing that for every drama. Everytime I do that it puts me farther and farther behind. So I have to wait until I finish my other dramas before I can get to this one. **SIGH**

On the bright side, I have decided that what I will do for Ghetto Justice when I get around to it is doing episode summaries. Luckily for me, my Junior year right now doesn't have much going on so I will dedicate to this blog again.



We all know the real reason why we're watching or have watched this drama is because of  this guy right down here.
|
|
|
|
|
V



teehee :)

Vietnamese Name: Toa An Cong Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment